April 2, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Beginnings


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The Beginnings LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I just loved the soft colours in the inspiration photo - and all the natural elements. Happy Place from Verve was perfect for the challenge - and for me, my craft room isn't entirely unpacked but it's definitely starting to resemble MY Happy Place!

I also used the Happy Doodles die set - rather than coloring the flowers I embossed them in white. The sentiment is stamped on a layer cut with the Banner Bundle. I used the Pennant Trim die along the edge of the long panel.


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Beginnings Designers

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is so lovely, such devine colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Oh my Sarah, I love how you used the colors on this with those white embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this, Sarah. Love the flowers embossed in white on the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Sarah. Love the layers, the soft background, the strip with the heat embossing... so many elements... just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is positively scrumptious, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the all the layers and pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!