October 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti Blog Hop!


Yippee! The new Reverse Confetti release is available in store RIGHT NOW


The Confetti Crew are hopping today - you should have arrived here from Kay's Blog - if you need to start at the beginning of the hop, head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog.


My card today uses the new Jolly Holiday and Jolly Holiday Confetti Cuts. I went for a simpler, earthy look with this card. 


I coloured the cutie with copics and kept the layout simple using the Shakers 'n Frames Confetti Cuts and Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts


I curved the sentiment before stamping and finished with some jute ribbon and enamel dots.

It's time to go visit with Laurie now!





9 comments:

  1. Now how cute is that guy?! LOVE your coloring Sara! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sarah!! Love the tough of burlap and the cutie pie deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and black with kraft and your wonderfully colored Rudolph look super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, SO CUTE Sarah! LOVE your reindeer designing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable!!! Love your coloring technique! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This deer is my favorite of the newest releases and your card is my favorite too!! You colored it perfectly! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the natural touches and your color choices! The pen stitching is a great detail!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!