April 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!

Hello! Welcome to the April blog hop from Reverse Confetti! You can find all the new goodies in store right HERE right NOW!

Today the Confetti Crew are hopping, bringing you another look at the fabulous April release!

My card and matching evelope today use the fab All Apples stamp set and All Apples Confetti Cuts. My little guy has been in preschool almost a year now so I have a huge appreciation for the work his teachers do - this card is for them!

I layered up my card today beginning with the new School Days Quick Card Panels. I cut two of the cards - one with the Documented Confetti Cuts and the striped panel with the Scalloped Circle Confetti Cuts and Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts.

I've also used the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts and the Bubbly Tag Topper Confetti Cuts. The scalloped circle and apple focal point are layered on a Swirlies Confetti Cuts.

It's time to go hop around with the rest of the crew! Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy the hop!

Fetti Friend - Francine V.
Sarah Gough - You're here! 




5 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!