August 10, 2008

Ta-Da!

Thanks for bearing with me while I worked on the new look for the site. I'll be adding some new functions over the next couple of days, for now I'm just happy I've finished the graphics! It should be a lot easier to find the info you want once I'm done, hopefully leaving you more time to be inspired!

Thanks to Shanan, my ever patient hubby for his bug fixing, tweaking and general patience as he helped get the site together!

I've just discovered my camera battery is dead, so will wait till morning to post some new cards/projects - hopefully they'll be worth the wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! boy was that well worth the (short) wait!
    You couple of clever

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!