June 16, 2009

Thanks everyone and an update!

Hi all. First off, thank you so very much for all the lovely replies and emails about my Grandma's passing. I read each and every one, and they were so special to me. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and I'm so pleased many of you were reminded of your own loved ones.

Secondly, where have I been?! Well - in the unexpected news front, we got an email (hmmm, yes, apparently this news comes via email now!) recently saying our rental was being put on the market. With our lease due to expire, we were on the lookout for a new house! So that kept us really busy, but I'm happy to report we got our first choice, and so will be making the move into Wellington......THIS FRIDAY! ahhhhh! So does that explain my absence?

I haven't had time for stamping at all, and sadly had to put off plans for this month's classes (watch out for them next month!) I also haven't had time to blog....and really, what would I show you. Oh? That wee teaser up there?
These are a couple of cute wee boxes I made, oh goodness, it's forever ago now. I had to show you something today and these were in my folder all edited and raring to go! Here's the deal, forgive me for the tardy blog posts...and in exchange, I promise a tutorial for these wee babies, as well as lots of pics of all the crafty goodness that will come out of my brand new craft room! Woohoo! Now that's going to be a fun room to unpack! That said, I do have to pack it first! So I'm off, happy crafting till I see you again - send me positive moving karma while you're enjoying all your inks and beautiful stamps!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, glad to know all is well! I don't know if I've actually ever commented on your blog before, but I do love your work. I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandma passing away, it's lovely that you have so many wonderful memories of her. Re moving - I know your pain there - I am doing the same thing, but one week after you! And I haven't postponed any of my classes and still work full time - perhaps I'm delusional... Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move this weekend. Dont forget to give us the new phone number and actualy number of the street lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best for the move... and cute boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah

    Good luck with the move, I have just done that been in the house 2 weeks now, pleased it's over. Hope you don't have to wait to long before you are allowed to unpack your Stampin goodies, good luck

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!