June 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!

It's time, the June release is is available here right now

The Confetti Crew are hopping today, bringing you even more inspiration with this amazing batch of new goodies.


I've used the sweet new Mermaid Kisses stamp set and Mermaid Kisses Confetti Cuts. I am in LOVE with the awesome Scalloped Tag Layer Confetti Cuts, here I've layered it with some glitter cardstock.


The new Seeing Stars Confetti Cuts were a great accent and I've also used the Edgers Confetti Cuts.

Be sure to hop along and visit everyone today for tons of inspiration!

Fetti Friend - Vanessa Menhorn
Sarah Gough - You're here! 





9 comments:

  1. so pretty! love the sparkle and the stars and the edgers....so much going on and it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the green and navy with a green-tailed Mermaid and a touch of gold is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... I love every card I have seen with that little mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definately need the mermaid and the background! They are great

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definately need the mermaid and the background! They are great

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Sarah, loving that scallop tag. If only we didn't live so far away...mind you it is probably saving me from spending all my earnings on crafting goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!