July 2, 2016

Our Family is Growing and a Farewell!

I have some sad news, and some happy news to share today...


We're expecting a bundle of joy in January! It's been a bit of a gap between babies for us, I hope we haven't forgotten everything we learned! We're very excited, but as with my first pregnancy things have been a little rough round here since about week 6! I'm hoping that my morning sickness doesn't last six full months like last time. 

So with my new focus on growing a little human, it was time for a VERY tough decision. At the start of the year I had really cut back on design team work to focus on family, and it's time to say goodbye to my last team, Reverse Confetti


This hasn't been an easy decision, just a necessary one. I wanted my last card as part of this AMAZING design team to be happy and bright - I was trying to keep the tears from flowing! I am going to miss Jen and the Confetti Crew so much. I'm leaving for the best reason, but it's still not easy. 

Anyway, onto these gorgeous products. I had to dive into my beloved Confetti Cuts of course - I've used the Geometric Background Confetti Cuts, Stamped Note Confetti Cuts and the Leafy Confetti Cuts

The stamp set is the always wonderful Color Me Happy. And I am! I'm so happy and grateful for the time I've spent at Reverse Confetti. I'll still be around on the sidelines, and I'm hoping to feel well enough to still get crafty regularly! 





15 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, congrats on the new little blessing. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. You have always been one of my favorite designers and I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah. Congratulations on the new little one coming soon. Such an exciting time for you all. Sadly hate to see you leaving RC! Have always loved your creativity and the amazing ways you work these products. Beautiful job! Wishing you the best, sweet lady, and hope everything goes smoothly for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wonderful happy news! I hope your morning sickness subsides soon and that your pregnancy is smooth! I will miss your design work, it is always so creative and wonderful! You are one of my favorite designers! Best wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wonderful happy news! I hope your morning sickness subsides soon and that your pregnancy is smooth! I will miss your design work, it is always so creative and wonderful! You are one of my favorite designers! Best wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your little bundle of joy! Your card is beautiful and perfect! Best wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wonderful news! I'm so excited for your family....Jackson will make a wonderful big brother! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes for a happy and stress-free pregnancy. Congratulations.
    Enjoy this time - they grow so fast.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy! I will miss seeing your creations on the Design Team but it's for the most wonderful amazing reason :) Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wonderful news at bundle #2. Congratulations. I have loved following your blog. There is a season and a reason for everything. Best wishes for you all. Take care and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah.
    Wonderful news on the family front. I can recommend using the wrist bands which stop nausea, if you haven't already used them.
    I'll be thinking of you all, and carrying on crafting. It is about 9 years since we met. I have been enjoying your posts on R Confetti.
    Best Best wishes, Christine, Mosgiel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on baby #2 :) Will miss your RC posts, but famiky first always! Hopefully you can squeeze the odd creation in now and then :) Hope the morning sickness disappears soon ((hugs))!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I'm so happy about your happy news and sad about your sad news! But ... totally understandable and you will be missed. Happy delivery Sarah and again, congrats to all 3 of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Sarah,
    Congratulations on the good news! Wishing you the best of all and a healthy pregnancy, hope you will feel better very soon. Take good care and thank you so much for all of the beautiful cards and projects you've been sharing with us.
    Saying goodbye isn't easy, is it? Will we see you again here on your blog? I hope so.
    But for now, enjoy the growing little bundle inside (-:
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats and all the best ...hope the pregnancy goes well and the morning sickness ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm late seeing this post, though I had read on the RC blog that you were stepping down, Sarah, which was a loss to me as I always checked your sample cards! I've loved them, and the videos you made, too. I'm happy now to hear the news of your baby on the way and I hope he or she will bring happiness to your family. Tonight I was looking for your name so I could check your design work status and found several of your cards in my file of Favorites. I'll be hoping to hear the good news when your little one arrives....May God bless you! And, may you feel well during the rest of your pregnancy. 💌

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!