June 5, 2016

Countdown to Confetti Day One!

The countdown is on to the fabulous June Reverse Confetti release (Seriously. June?! Where is the first half of 2016?! Wasn't it just Christmas?) and you are going to LOVE what's in store this month.


My normal style is a little more layered, but I do love a good CAS card, and these products just screamed BOLD. GRAPHIC. NAUTICAL. *swoon*

I've used the new Sunburst Cover Panel Confetti Cuts, layering it with a Circles 'n Scallops cut Quick Card Panel from the new By The Sea set. The sentiment from the Seaside stamp set was stamped on a Beautiful Banner Confetti Cuts and of course I've used the coordinating Seaside Confetti Cuts also.


I tried adding a few different things to this card, but in the end I had to just let it be. Sometimes simple really is best :-)

Make sure you hop along and visit with the crew today to be in to win a $15 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. You'll find all the crew linked up on the Reverse Confetti blog.




35 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!! Sarah I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! =) I CAN'TWAIT to see MORE!! Have a FABULOUS RELEASE WEEK!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you how much I LOVE this, Sarah, just outstanding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just gorgeous!! So excited about this month's release :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah ... you sure know how to make a card pop! The colors are perfect and your use of that die is spot on. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right - that card is BOLD. GRAPHIC. NAUTICAL. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! This panel will be an amazing g addition to us cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove this card, the colors are fantastic! Great sentiment, I can't wait to see the rest of the release. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how bold this anchor card is! Great color and design!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your black background is striking! Very nice! Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful design, the navy and gold are so perfect with the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome use of the Sunburst Cover Panel! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, striking card, love the Michigan colors. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. You really showcased the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Such a striking but simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the bold look of the Sunburst Cover Panel! It really doesn't need much else since it makes such a statement. Pretty design with the anchor in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card. Love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH! That is just plain awesome!!! Love it in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card in its simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is awesome! I love the way you used the anchor on the on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card love the colors you choose and the bright yellow! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is great.
    I love the deep blue, the sun rays are wonderful,
    and the addition of the anchor is a fun idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning result of using this new die...love the deep blue.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the simplicity of this card and the colors were so different from everyone else's. This release is great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome card!I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute!!! Love all the little details!~Kim K. at My Kraft Kloset & Cardmaker Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great way to use the sunburst background to call attention to the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The sunburst is beautiful and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!