March 22, 2012

WSC64 - Sweet on You


Hi everyone! It's time for this week's WSC sketch from My Favorite Things. This week is a square card with a tilted panel - fun!

I've used the adorable Pure Innocence Berry Sweet that I hadn't had the opportunity to ink up. Her little dress is so cute!


I kept my card nice and bright with a fresh colour scheme. I changed the rectangle layer to an oval and used my wonderful Oval STAX. Simply Scallops Die-namics and a Leafy Flourish cut from Sour Apple felt finished things off.


Inside I've used the Sweet Stack Labels for my sentiment.

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC64. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

 Thanks for stopping by!  
Stamps: PI - Berry Sweet (MFT Stamps) Paper: Scraps (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Real Red (SU) Dies: Oval STAX, Simply Scallops, Sweet Stack Labels, Leafy Flourish Die-namics (MFT Stamps)  Other: Sour Apple Felt (MFT Stamps) Ribbon, Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! LOVE all the white space on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the felt flourish! Just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the brightness of the colours against the white card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!