April 4, 2012

New Product Tour - Dress Up Diva!


It's time! All the new releases you've been drooling over all week are available RIGHT NOW here in the MFT Boutique.


One of the most fun things about being a My Favorite Things designer is being able to participate in the release of new products by submitting concepts. Today I get to work with one of my concepts, Pure Innocence Dress Up Diva! It's so fun seeing an idea come to life. I was inspired by the dress up box my sister and I had when we were kids, this cutie is wearing everything but the kitchen sink - just like I would have!


Because I figured she might just have thrown on anything she could see, I chose to go wild with my colour scheme on this card. No colour coordinating here! This is also a great set for adding lots of extra details, so I broke out the stickles on her boa and shoes, liquid pearls for her necklace and glitter pen on the purse and flower.

I left my background and ribbon stark white as there was so much colour in the outfit. I LOVE the new Mini Doily Circles Die-namics, they are SO cute! I've used one as the base for my sentiment here and finished off with a rhinestone flourish.


Inside I used the large version of the Dizzy Doily and stamped my Dress Up Diva in Pale Plum ink before curving the sentiment slightly and stamping it overtop.

Don't forget to head on over to Kim's Blog to see ALL the designers showing off the new goodies from this release. Leave comments along the way to be in to win some blog candy!

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:
 Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Pure Innocence Dress Up Diva (MFT Stamps) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Pale Plum (SU) Dies: Mini Doily Circles Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: White Ribbon, Zva Rhinestone Flourish, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Copic Markers

13 comments:

  1. I love what you created--such attention to detail and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is a beauty! I hope you are feeling well, how many months to go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the wild boa and the bling on the card. I love this PI!!!! And the mini doily's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, my daughters tickled pink that I bought this one, she says it is her nd she is so right, all her dolls have to have high heels, absolutely love this ca rd, great colors and awesome bling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, she's adorable and stands out brilliantly on the white background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute - reminds me of my youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! So true about the colors lol. Love how they all work together though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO beautiful Sarah! Your stunning coloring really pops with all the white space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, what a great card & you are so right about the mixing of colors.
    jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, this works so well with the white back ground, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!