Hello! It's time for the monthly color challenge from Reverse Confetti!
This is the second month for the color challenge, and I'm finding them so inspiring. Just look at these colours...
Awesome right? I cannot stop playing with the amazing Tag Me dies - especially when combined with sequins! I'm using vellum again today, for a different kind of shaker tag...
I cut the large tag twice from vellum, then stitched all around, leaving a small gap to fill with pink and red sequins. The gap was closed with tape, and hidden with the banner layer.
I'm so inspired by my Confetti Crew teamies! Lots of the team have coloured this sentiment from Bring on the Merry in ombre fashion and it looks amazing! I used lime copics, then added a little stickles at the base of the letters for some shine.
One of the presents I bought hubby came in this awesome kraft envelope, so this tag was all it needed to finish off the gift!
Here are all the details you need to know about the color challenge!
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Stamps: Bring on the Merry (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Vellum Ink: Memento Black Dies: Tag Me Confetti Cuts: (Reverse Confetti) Other: Copics, Sequins, Baker's Twine