Hi friends! I have a two-for-one to share today using my two fave challenges! It's time for our monthly SFYTT sketch challenge at Reverse Confetti, and it's also time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
Here's the fab sketch and inspiration pics...
Really inspiring, right?! Here's my card...
Be a Barista was the perfect set to use for this inspiration! I coloured in some rich hot chocolate using copics. The sentiments are from I Like You and those awesome hearts are from the Love Note Die. Cut from cork, they kinda look like cookies ready to be dunked don't they?
I've also used the Double Edge Scallop Border. Edges were inked a little and a few sequins finish everything off. This is such a fun sketch!
Here's the inside of my card...
The sentiment here is from Lots to Say. Here's a closer look at all the Reverse Confetti goodies on my card...
Sketch For You To Try Details:
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!
Curtain Call Details:
The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate!
You won't want to miss what our special guests and crew have whipped up for Cuppa Cocoa!
Cuppa Cocoa Designers
Stamps: Be a Barista, Lots to Say, I Like You (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Persimmon (Basic Grey) Ink: Espresso Truffle (Memento Luxe) Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: Confetti Cuts: Love Notes, Double Edge Scallop Border (Reverse Confetti) Chicken Wire Cover Up (MFT) Other: Cork, Sequins, Twine, Copics