April 27, 2013

Viva la Verve - Big Wish


Welcome! It's time for another Viva la Verve sketch challenge - and this week is extra fun for me because we're using my sketch!



You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.

Here's my sketch...


and here's my card using the Big Wish stamp set.

I couldn't resist these Botanical Odyssey paper from Kaisercraft while I was out crafty shopping, the colours were very different to anything I had in my stash.

I stamped the elegnat cake with memento ink and coloured with copics. The sentiment was stamped in Blue Bayou from SU! and carefully shaded with a copic marker.



I added lots of stickles and glossy paint to the cake so it has lots of sparkle in real life!

Here's the inside of my card...
I hardly ever use the die-cuts in the back of the Kaisercraft paper pads, but pulled out this label and scalloped trim to layer with the Pennant Trim I had cut.

Thanks for stopping by, I'd LOVE to see your take on my sketch this week!  

Stamps: Big Wish (Verve StampsPaper: Botanical Odyssey (Kaisercraft) Ink: Blue Bayou (SU) Memento Black Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Pennant Trim (Verve Stamps) Circle Nesties (Spellbinders) Fishtail Flags Stax (MFT) Other: Pearl Flourish (ZVA Creative) Pearls (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, Sarah! Hectic life beat me to a sample, but will definitely use this one shortly. Love the card: the blue flourish and fun coloured cake are great. Lovely inside too :) Hope your little guy is feeling better today ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!