April 10, 2013

Little Things


Welcome! Today I'm sharing my card for the April week two Viva la Verve sketch and the Pink Elephant Challenge to use Spring Colours.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum

For my card today I've used one of my first Verve stamp sets, Petals and Stems. This has long been a favourite - though I reserve the right to say that about ALL Verve sets! *grin*
Here's my card...
I had a blast creating this card - you know when you have a vision and the card turns out exactly as you had thought it would? I love that! I kept everything very clean and simple for this one. I think you can just make out the two embossed lines bordering my ribbon. I fussy cut the butterfly and just added two rhinestones for embellishment.

Here's the inside of my card...


Inside I've used stamps from the co-ordinating Fluttering By stamp set.

Here are the fabulous Verve goodies I've used today:





  Stamps: Petals and Stems, Fluttering By. (Verve StampsPaper: Sweet Tooth Cardstock (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice, Sour Apple, Pink Lemonade, Blu Raspberry (MFT) Other: AC Ribbon, Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Just love this set - it always makes me smile. Darling card using it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how clean this card is, makes each image stand out so much more.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!