April 20, 2013

Viva la Verve - So Loved

 

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a card for this week's Viva la Verve sketch.



You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.
For my card today I've used the new So Fluttery stamp set from Verve, and the matching Flutterby Die.

This week we also had a vibrant inspiration pic featuring a beautiful butterfly. I pulled out some Amy Tangerine Sketchbook paper and made a home for some vibrant butterflies of my own! There are so many butterfly and sentiment combos in this set, I know I'll be using it a bunch.


Inside my card I stamped the sentiment and butterfly directly on the patterned paper. I love how the sentiment in particular looks like it was always there.

Have a wonderful weekend!


 
Stamps: So Fluttery (Verve StampsPaper: Sketchbook (Amy Tangerine) Ink: Black Licorice, Lemon Drop, Orange Fizz, Sno Cone, Blu Raspberry, Razzleberry, Pink Lemonade (MFT) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Flutterby (Verve Stamps) Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties (Spellbinders) Other: Rhinestones, Black Enamel Paint

2 comments:

  1. Oh so loving those butterflies :) Great take on the sketch and fun outlining with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the geometric black and white next to the colourful butterflies, very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!