April 16, 2013

Viva la Verve - Beautiful You


Welcome! I'm popping in today with my card for this week's VLV sketch.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.

For my card today I used one of my favourite paper collections, Random by Crate Paper and the You and I set from Verve.

I've used liquid pearls and some paper roses from ZVA Creative for embellishment. I've also used the background from Grateful Elegance to stamp the Rose Red panel.

Here's the inside of my card:


I had part of the scalloped circle from the front of the card left over, so I used it on the inside - I'm thrifty like that!

I hope we see you in the Verve forum, happy stamping!

Stamps: You and I, Grateful Elegance (Verve StampsPaper: Random (Crate Paper) Ink: Black Licorice (MFT) Rose Red (SU) Dies: Oval & Square Nesties, Eyelet Circles (Spellbinders) Other: Satin Ribbon, ZVA Creative Roses, Liquid Pearls, Effervescent Punch, Corner Rounder

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Sarah!! Love that big, bold U and how you paired it with "beautiful" Greart papers and use ofo the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!