April 11, 2013

WSC119 - Birthday Cupcakes


It's time for another fun sketch from MFT and the Wednesday Sketch Challenge!


My card today uses the Cupcake Cutie stamp set again, this time I've let the adorable Doxie rest and I'm using the tiered cupcake image.

If you haven't been over to MFT to see all the new releases, including this cute set, you can see everything at once right HERE. You'll also find all the information about the sketch challenge and prizes on the MFT Blog.

Here's my card...
I stamped the image on blending cardstock and coloured with copics. I've added gel pen and stickles to accent the image. After cutting with an Oval STAX, I sponged the edges lightly with Kraft ink.

The large scalloped rectangle is from Blueprints 1 and I ran it through a Swiss Dots embossing folder. I added Rhinestones to the Party Banner and finished off with some jumbo brads.


Inside my card I used the same scalloped rectangle to create a border. The sentiment is stamped on a Well Worn Greetings stack and comes from Birthday Sentiments.

Don't forget, all the details about how you can win $20 to spend at MFT are on the blog!

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:





 
Stamps: WBD - Cupcake Cutie (MFT Stamps) Paper: Sweetest Thing Tangerine (MME) Sweet Tooth, Kraft, Sno Cone, Orange Fizz (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Kraft, Orange Fizz, Sno Cone (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Party Banner, Blueprints 1&2, Well Worn Greetings, Oval STAX (MFT Stamps) Other: Stickles, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Gel Pen, Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the cupcake table as the focal point! GORGEOUS papers and colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it inside & out! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the bright colors and your cupcakes look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty colors and yummy cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love that the cake table image can stand on its own and looks great in your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!