June 2, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Something Simple



photo source: Pinterest

We have an awesome new sponsor, Unity Stamp Company!  Unity provided each of the Curtain Call designers with an Itty Bitty stamp set for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Something Simple!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive this package of goodies from Unity Stamp Company!



I thought the inspiration graphic looked a little beachy - perfect for this Summer & Happy stamp from Unity! I kept my card very clean and simple, angling my panel and accenting with washi tape and wood veneer to stand in for the whitewashed panels in the photo.

Something Simple Designers

Unity Designer, Stephanie Muzzelin

5 comments:

  1. Loving all that white space and soft turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white space and the washi adhered panel is fab. Great take Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is gorgeous. That washi is WOW! who makes that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the blue and the washi tape strips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card, it's perfect for the Curtain Call theme!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!