Hello friends! We're in the middle of a long weekend here in New Zealand - just as well - I'm super busy with the party planning for next weekend's toddler bash! I can't believe I'm almost mama to a 2 year old!
I guess I've had babies on the brain, thinking about when Jackson was younger, so I made a sweet baby card with the new June SFYTT.
Here's my card!
I paired Lots to Say with Petals 'n Posies for my slightly shabby chic card. I used distress inks for the flower stamping, deliberately going for a not-so-crisp look and sponging a second layer of color onto the largest flower. I've also used the Double Edge Scallop Border along the horizontal panel.
Here's a peek inside my card...
Sketch For You To Try Details:
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!