Hello! I'm popping in today to share my take on the current Sketch For You To Try at Reverse Confetti!
This is a fun one with lots of layers to play with!
I wanted to ink up the new Fresh 'n Fruity stamp set again, I've also used the matching Confetti Cuts. The focal layer was created with the Love Note and Class Act Confetti Cuts. I inked the leaves and lemons up with two colors for some depth and shading. The papers are W R Memory Keepers Farmer's Market - perfect match!
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!