August 8, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet2Repeat Hop!


Welcome to the SugarPea Designs Sweet2Repeat blog hop!



Today all the SugarPeas are hopping, showing off even more ways to use the FABULOUS July release - Seaside Wishes, Great Catch, Spare Me and Twinkle Twinkle. We know you’re going to be inspired!


I'm using my fave cutie from the release today - Great Catch. I've kept it simple, trimming out mr racoon and highlighting him on a heavy vellum circle, with a banner accent. I've curved the sentiment before stamping (hint: stamping on woodgrain cardstock means you'll end up with a few missed spots - I like to fill these in with a super fine pen)


*swoon* he's so cute! I stamped the fish a second time and tied him to some split twine for a different look to the fishing rod.




It's hop time! Leave a comment at each spot along the way for a chance to win $10 to spend on some SugarPea sweetness of your very own!

13 comments:

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

Such a lovely card your colouring skills are amazing <3

Kerri said...

love your card it is beautiful!!!

wendy said...

fab card, love your layout makes the image POP

marylouh said...

The coloring is fabulous. The card made me go Aaahhhh.
It is so cute.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like your coloring and the heart banner is perfect.

M DelValle said...

I always enjoy looking at your coloring and designs!!

Heather said...

So, so, so cute!! LOVE the simplicity of your card and that curved sentiment. I just got this set; thanks for the inspiration.

Jennie Black said...

Cute card. Coloring is amazing

Lisa Lara said...

Beyond adorable and amazing Sarah. I love your dimension.

Carolyn said...

Such a darling card!

Patty said...

Adorable card!! Love the layout!

Mary-Anne V said...

He is so cute and so is the great CAS card.

Wendy said...

Love the white background!