November 14, 2014

Winnie & Walter Playdate!


As Mama to a toddler, I know all about Playdates, but usually they are not quite so fun (for me at least!)

I'm playing along with the Winnie & Walter Playdate #4 today. 


With this gorgeous color palette, I just couldn't resist! Silver is still my fave metallic ever and I knew I wanted to ink up the Tree For All Seasons stamp set. 


The dark olive I used was a little deeper than the palette, but overall I think I hit all the colors! 

I stamped the tree, sponged in a little ground, then used some silver stickles to ice up the branches and ground.

I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies: the paper is  All Bundled Up by Carta Bella, The dies are Finished Frames by Avery Elle, inks are Memento Luxe in Espresso Truffle and Olive and the wood veneer is Lawn Fawn. And of course the stamp set is A Tree For All Seasons by Winne & Walter. 

2 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!