November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving + IHP SALE!!


Happy Thanksgiving! Before I get to my card today, it's SALE time at i {heart} papers!


Time to get shopping! If you're stuck for ideas, I've used lots of goodies from IHP on my card today.


I've used the Winter Wreath stamp set and matching dies to create this Thank You card - I love that this set works for a variety of occasions! I've used Avery Elle ink in Kraft (you need this!) and Papaya and Memento Luxe in Cocoa. 

The paper collection is Indian Summer.

I've cut the layers with the Finished Frames dies and embellished with some enamel dots

Let me know if you spend spend spend (and save save save!) at IHP - there are some amazing goodies in stock right now!

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!