January 2, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Winter Wonder!


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source: myblackbookparis.com

We have a new sponsor, Altenew, for this challenge!  A randomly selected participant will receive a stamp set of choice from the Altenew shop, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


This was my first time working with Altenew stamps, and they are just lovely! I chose something really different from anything else in my (sizeable) stamp collection, Persian Motifs. For this notecard - 3x4" - I heat embossed the images, filling them in and shading with a silver Wink of Stella pen before fussy cutting. Though they look quite shiny here, I embellished with matte silver sequins so the sequins didn't compete with the amazing images! 

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Winter Wonder Designers

Guest Designer, Michelle Bala

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card, loving all the Altnew inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I LOVE the silver and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contrast between the big size of the Persian Motifs and the smaller text stamp, makes it strong !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Sarah. Beautiful card. Love the shimmery silver color. Looks wonderful on white. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sarah! I love the silver embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!