January 9, 2015

Reverse Confetti Hop - Sucker for You!


Welcome! Let's kick off with great news - the new Reverse Confetti release is available here NOW!!


 I have two projects to share today - but before I share - you should have arrived here from Wendy Sue, our current guest! If you need to start at the beginning of the hop, jump over to the Reverse Confetti blog! Don't forget, we hop on the 8th of EVERY month! 


My first project is a pretty little gift set. I've used Heart to Heart as the focus of this one. I kept it pretty and girly with chalk inks, doilies and inked up edges. 


 My focal layer got the Confetti Cuts treatment with the Arrow Die, Pretty Panels Straight Stripes, Love Note, and the coordinating Heart to Heart dies. I added some zig zag stitching and sequins to finish it all off. 

Here's a peek inside my card...


 The love word is a negative piece from the Pretty Panels Heart Love Confetti Cuts!


 The wrapping on this lollipop was rather garish (and I'm too OCD to stand for that!) so I wrapped it in a doily and added a Square Tag. The embossed line on this Confetti Cut makes it easy to quickly trim with scissors and layer! The sentiment is from the SO useful Sugary Sweet Sentiments


 My next project also uses Sugary Sweet Sentiments - although the treat in this one is Sugar free!


I have a little bit of a Coke Zero addiction. You'll usually find an open can on my stamp desk! This Quick Card Panel (you need these..and they are a bargain!) reminded me of a can of Coke Zero so I ran with it! 

Did you know the hearts on the Quick Card Panels match the hearts from the Love Note Confetti Cuts?! Awesome! Here I've coated the hearts in Wink of Stella clear pen and given them a thick coat of glossy accents. The silver chevrons were of course cut with the amazing Triple Chevies Confetti Cuts.


Inside this card I used the new Documented Confetti Cuts and the Big Chevron Pretty Panel.

It's time to hop on over and visit with Laurie now, I just know she'll have something wonderful to share!


  
  
  

15 comments:

  1. Don't even know where to start! These are Fantastic!!! Love all the details of that first card, right down to the stitching....so fun! All the sucker sentiments and tags, makes me wish I still had a kid in grade school :-D And that last card....oh all the sparkle!!! Just love the masculine feel with those dark colors in the background making it all just "pop" off the card! Thank you greatly for sharing and for being such an inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, love everything...such fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Girl WOW everything you created is outstanding and super clever!! Your stitching on your 1st card is fabulous....actually everything you created is don with such passion!! You are one super talented gal!! Everything is outstanding. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! I love the fact you showed the inside as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outdid job done Sarah! Your creations and fab design always amazed me, Love your style and you showcased them so perfectly, genius creations! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards and creations great attention to details and love the stitching and sequins for added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the wrapped lollipop!!! And the "pop" card is to die for...LOVE that you did the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, gorgeous cards both inside and out! LOVE how you used your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool stamps & dies collection! I can't wait to see what my craft store lady orders at CHA! I'm emailing her all my fav. new things so she can look for them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the shininess of the second one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've quite a talent for paper crafting. The first card shown using the Heart to Heart--it's so romantic. I like how you glistened up the hearts in the POP card panel. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Great cards! You are quite creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH WOW SARAH..I'm kind of speechless!! Both your projects are so awesome for so many reasons!! I really love the color & paper combo on both your cards!! Love all the shimmer & gloss on both also!! The layout on both of them is awesome also!! Crazy wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations!! Love all the details you put into everything!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!