November 7, 2015

Countdown to Confetti - Topped Off Tag!


There's a new Reverse Confetti release just around the corner - woohoo! Also just around the corner, the Crazy for Christmas event - stay tuned for that!


Today we're looking at a fabulous new Confetti Cuts set - the Topped Off Tag


This fun die set let me create a tag set so easily - I die cut the Topped Off Tag and new Hang Ups Confetti Cuts in four semi solid papers. I also cut some large circles with the Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts


I used the new With Love stamp set for all the sentiments.


I couldn't resist pairing this fresh baked sentiment with the Easy as Pie Confetti Cuts! Too adorable! 


I embellished each of the tags with the same heart from Love Note and white enamel dots for a cohesive look. 

Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog and hop around with everyone today for your chance to be in to win some Reverse Confetti moohlah! 





21 comments:

  1. Great mixture of patterns and colors on these sweet tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your design is so sweet and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination.
    The layering is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combination! Your tags are really cute!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of thosw tags! They are cute amd sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Lots of fun, colors and mix of dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SQUEAL!! THESE R AMAZING!! LOVING the New Tag Dies and your FUN Creations and color combos!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, and so colorful. The pie is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of papers here! Great tags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fun you had in creating these translates clearly in the results! These are simply fabulous little tags! Smiling brightly!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you stamped on patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so fun! Love the new dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so amazing!! I love your creations and today is no exception!! I love the fresh baked sentiment with the pie!! Gonna have to lift the idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!