November 9, 2015

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!


woohoo! The new Reverse Confetti release is in store and available for purchase now

You can find all the new goodies right here. You should have made it here from Kay's blog, if you need to start at the beginning of the hop, you should jump on over to the Reverse Confetti blog


Every year it seems I forget at least one present and need a gift tag super fast. If you're like me, I have you covered! I've used the new Holly Jolly Quick Card Panels and Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts to create a couple of tags perfect for those last minute gifts you still want to have a handmade touch.


That gorgeous new Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts? Yup, the exact size to cut a fabulous tag from one of the amazing quick card panels with no waste! Love that! I've used the accent pieces to decorate the top of the tags and stamped the to/from in the With Love stamp set.


I finished my tag tops with the fun Hang Ups Confetti Cuts


I couldn't resist decorating a frosted pillow box to match. I used a quick card panel, cutting strips to wrap around the pillow box then finishing with a Hang Ups embellishment and Holly Confetti Cuts.

It's time to head over and visit with Laurie now - happy hopping and shopping!




6 comments:

  1. oh, Sarah! love these. the pillow box is darling with those Hang Ups. and your tags rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, love your tags and your frosted pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags. I love how you decorated the pillow box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tags are so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags & frosted pillow!! I have never used your quick panels, but they always look so great on all the creations...I have to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!