May 12, 2009

Raspberry Daisy

Happy Tuesday all! Over the weekend I did lots of stamping, so have a few things to share over the coming week. I made this card for a bright and bubbly friend, I'm just loving the new papers, especially these from the Raspberry Tart pack!

The colour combo for this card is Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and Very Vanilla.
I inked the large flower image from Upsy Daisy using a blender pen and drop of Kiwi Kiss reinker and a Rose Red marker. Now - I'll admit, cutting this out took some time, but I love the way it looks!

The label from the Cute and Curly set (this comes in a bundle with the coordinating punch) was also inked with a marker, so I could omit the sentiment. Instead, I used a sentiment from one of my favourite new hostess sets, Best Yet. I inked this in Kiwi Kiss and used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement right. A bit of sponging around the label and it was done.

I LOVE this new curly label punch! I also wanted to show you how I shaped the layer my curly label is sitting on....
Take a strip of cardstock, and holding your punch upside down, insert it into the punch. Once you punch you'll end up with this....
You can try this with lots of your punches to get shaped ends on strips of cardstock. Just another reason to love your punches!

Happy Stampin'


Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy, Cute & Curly, Best Yet (hostess)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
Card stock: Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Paper: Raspberry Tart
Punches: Scallop Edge, Curly Label, 1/4" Circle (retired)
Accessories: Sponge Dauber, Blender Pen, Rich Regals Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive.
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Sarah! I love the Raspberry Tart papers - I think they are my favourite DSP ever!

    Great to see you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! another gorgeous card. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as usual! Cheers for the inspiration, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love what you did with the curvy label punch and I can't believe you cut out that flower image! You must have way more patience than me! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!