December 16, 2010

Christmas Decor Cheaply!

Hi everyone - are you getting excited for Christmas yet? My little brother arrives on Sunday for a five week stay and we can't wait, I think I might have more anticipatory butterflies than he does!

I got to spend the day with my two favouritest (just trust me....that's a word, yup, nothing being made up here!) lovely ladies today....lots of talk, good coffee, yummy food, shopping and Christmas pressies - fun! I picked up a couple of bargains and using those with a couple of recycled packinging items I got today, I created some quick Christmas decor this afternoon.

I grabbed some baker's twine at Kikki.K and it came in this gorgeous bag....
way too cute to throw out right? So I decided to cut out one of the images and pair it with a pretty frame Mum gave me last Christmas.




















Awwww, they're in love! (that's my story anyway)

I also fed my Coke Zero addiction with one of those adorable little glass bottles...and it turned into this...
I had picked up the pebbles for another project, and the twig is from our garden. I coated it in Mod Podge then some Martha Stewart glitter in Onyx that I got on sale today...yippee. I really like the way the twig turned out, so much so that I just left it plain. The ribbon and button are from SU!

I'll leave you with a little game of spot the photo shoot guest stars!




3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! Love how creative everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you are so excited about your little brother coming to stay. Believe me your not the only excited one lol. Mum X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ... simply amazing! How creative are you! Can you pass on some of that creativity to me??? Please??? Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!