December 23, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

Hi everyone, I was editing some photos today and thought I better show you my last Christmas card of the year before the festive season is over!

I made this one for my Sister and her soon to be husband, and apparently I made it mid November because I used Mojo 165 for the sketch which was current at the time!
I did make one small change before sending the card - I changed the decorative border to plain Real Red cardstock to give it a little more "pop".

My colour combo is Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Real Red - a little different but still Christmassy.

I used a little glitter pen on the letter for some subtle sparkle and the background paper is flocked.
Inside is the cute sentiment and the die-namic border again, don'tcha think it looks better in a bold colour?

This past week has been lovely with my not-so-little-anymore brother Leroy staying. Ever since he was a wee tike we've found him sleeping in some strange positions....but after a long day of watching Labyrinth on DVD (still love that movie!) I found him like this.....

Doesn't look comfy does it?

I have a post or two scheduled for Christmas day (in NZ), until then enjoy this special time of year!




Stamps: Making a List - MFT Stamps
Other: Die-namics Faux Crochet Border - MFT Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, Sarah! Even the flocked border that you changed to Real Red. Giggled at your brother. I have a photo of one of my son's when he was in his cot (several years ago now) ... and he was sleeping face down with his two legs hanging out of the cot. My other son used to sleep on his knees with his bottom in the air! Hilarious! But ... so cute at the same time! Thanks for sharing ... and giving me my smile for the day! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by (again) to share a special Christmas message with you ...
    Andrea's Christmas Wish
    Christmas Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!