May 24, 2011

I see your future...

It's day four of sneak peeks for the fabulous Riley and Company circus release happening this week - just one more day of peeks then a fabulous blog hop with lots of chances to win some free rubber! 

Today I have a card using Fortune Teller Riley. I knew I wanted to use purple and lots of rich patterns for a decadent feel, so I pulled out this Eva paper from Basic Grey.
As always, Riley is coloured with Copics and highlighted with a glitter pen. I've also shaded the sentiment. Lots of pearls and prima flowers add to the rich feel I was going for - a fortune teller deserves nothing less!
Inside I have used another sentiment from the fun Circus Words 1 set that will also release with the 16 new Riley stamps! See you tomorrow for the last of the sneak peeks, don't forget to visit the Moose Mates - you'll find a list in my sidebar!

Stamps: Fortune Teller Riley (Riley and Company) Cardstock: White, Old Olive (SU) Paper: Eva (Basic Grey) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Double Scallop Border Die-namic (MFT Stamps) Labels 4 and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Pearls (Kaisercraft) Copic Markers, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Twine

12 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image. Great.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww I love the stamps and sentiments they are so cute....like how you have highlighted with the glitter pen. Loving the acrobat card too. I seem to be struck by stripes and your copic colouring in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Sarah, love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, looks awesome inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your embellishments are faaaaaab! loove this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so rich in color. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Sarah! The colors are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!