May 16, 2011

You're Vintage!

Hi everyone - I hope your weekend was great! I've been busy writing essays, but I found time (over the course of three days) to put together a card for a fun Flourishes challenge - 3 in a Row.
I love innovative challenges like this....the problem was, I couldn't decide on which row to do - so I used them all!
I've used a button, the colour pink, scallops and lace with my new high tea doily die. My bling is homemade glimmermist on the flowers, pretty posies die cut flowers, crumpled seam binding for my ribbon, and finally I added pearls - I love the shabby chic effect all those elements created!
I love the vintage yet modern take in the this stamp set - it's just the perfect way to do vintage for a modern loving girl like me!

Stamps: Just my Type (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Soft Suede, Kraft, Very Vanilla (SU) Paper: Bright Dots Collection (MME) Blushing Bride DSP (SU)  Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance) Dies: High Tea Doily, Pretty Posies, Sweet Stack Labels Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Punches: Mini Scallop (SU) Other: Pearls (Kaisercraft) Seam Binding, Prima Flowers, Baker's Twine, Button

3 comments:

  1. wow you did well to use all the rows on your card. Love the sentiment and the type writer. You managed to make it look fab with your embellishments.

    Hope you had some nice down time after writing those essays...I guess that's what the card was :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that sentiment! And also love the idea of 3 in a row ... and that you used all the rows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE to see what you do with MFTs! I have had my eye on this stamp set, and when I visit your blog and see what you did with it, it confirms my need to have it! What a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!