December 22, 2011

WSC 51 - Get Well Soon...


It's time for MFT Wednesday sketch challenge 51! I've gone all rustic with this one, breaking out my edge distresser for the first time in awhile!



I based my colours on the new MME Kraft Funday Happy Days paper pad - I love that this is more like printed cardstock and doesn't need to be matted! My stamp set is the lovely Flower Silhouette die and stamp set, an oldie but a goodie!

I've had those brads in my stash forever, they are usually bright silver, I added a layer of white enamel accents from Ranger and roughly wiped most of it off for a more distressed look.


The sentiments in this set are just beautiful, I've stamped one over the shadow stamped flower image.

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC51. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:
 Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE, love, LOVE this!!! The crinkle bow and the brads and the image - oh wow! So cute, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOH! SO pretty girlie! LOVE the two layered flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally SWEET, Sarah! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty!! Love all the texture from the distressed edges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! love the aged look and of course all that yummy kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sarah!! Love your card. I am so partial to Kraft papers and love how you used just two colors. Great bow, also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, this is just awesome! I love that set so thanks for reminding me how great it is on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this card! All the kraft color, ledger paper, two stitches, and those big red polka dots and awesome flowers ... love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!