December 8, 2011

WSC49 - ZZZZZZZ!


It's time for Wednesday sketch challenge 49! Today my card uses Fred Bear Catches Some ZZZZZZ's - I love this cute little guy, and his little friend!


I've coloured Fred with warm gray copic markers and paper pieced his pillow. Fred is popped up on foam dots. When I do this I make sure to shade the image underneath as well so any peeks at the bottom layer look finished.  The papers I've used are Everyday Flair from MME.


Inside I shadow stamped Fred with Tumbled Glass distress ink and over stamped another sentiment from the set.


Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC49. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

  1. SO sweet Sarah! LOVE the papers and all the dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors, such a nice and lovely card, love the double layer on the bear. cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I must get some of that great dp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this 'pops', great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be! I love the dimension and Fred's little gingham pillow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One must act in painting as in life, directly.Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.by Revathi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!