July 27, 2012

Baby Joy


Lately I've been dreaming of cards and scrapbook pages with lots of white space and clustered elements...does that happen to you too? Do you start dreaming of a certain style? When I saw this week's Retro Sketch it just called out to me and I had to play along. All the elements were PERFECT for using Die-namics!


The papers for this card came from my scrap box. I've used a Tag You're It Die-namic for the tag base, and bordered it in Hot Fudge cardstock for some added strength. The doily is an Open Scallop  Doily Duo. I stamped my Clearly Sentimental about Babies sentiment on a Framed Greetings Die-namic. My Puff Cloud White rose was cut with the Mini Royal Roses Die-namics and I added some Hot Fudge Royal Leaves and a white Fancy Flourish.


Inside my card I stamped another sentiment and added some Butterflies.

Babies really DO add joy to every day! Here's a pic of our bundle of joy, growing every day and making us oh-so-happy!


Here are the Die-namics I've used today:


Stamps: Clearly Sentimental about Babies (MFT Stamps) Paper: Scraps Ink: TEarly Espresso (SU) Dies: Butterflies, Royal Leaves, Mini Royal Roses, Tag You're It, Framed Greetings Die-namics (MFT Stamps)Other: Puff Cloud White Felt, Button (MFT Stamps) Ribbon (Ribbon Carousal) 

6 comments:

  1. Sarah beautiful cards and such a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, your card ánd your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Sarah and what a sweet little baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little sweetie.

    I love your card. The colors are gorgeous. The flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card & goodness what a sweet baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, the card is cute but your bundle of joy is freakin' adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!