July 24, 2012

Win over $200 in MFT Product!


The My Favorite Things Guest Designer contest is on NOW! You can find all the details here on how to participate and be in to win!

In the last couple of months three of my cousins have announced they are pregnant, yay! I'm starting to stockpile baby cards, so I made one with this month's sketch.


I used the wonderful Baby Onesie Stamp set and Die-namics. I added some teeny tiny brads as the domes on the onesie. Some gorgeous MFT Buttons add a pop of colour.


Inside I used the rest of my patterned paper, and my fave Dainty Lace Border.

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:



 Thanks for stopping by!  
Stamps: Baby Onesie (MFT Stamps) Paper: Happier (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Pretty in Pink (SU) Dies: Dainty Lace Border, Simply Scallops Medium, Fishtail Flags STAX, Oval STAX, Baby Onesie  Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Buttons (MFT Stamps) Twine, Teeny Brads

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute, unfortunately no more babies to be had in my group of friends now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!