August 1, 2013

Dirty Mojo


Hi peeps! Wow - it's August already, this year is scooting by, right? I have a Verve card for you today, featuring the current Mojo Monday sketch and lots of inspiration from the Dare To Get Dirty challenges (you need to be a fan club member to see just what they are exactly!)

With my last gorgeous parcel I received Doodled Occasions and it is such a fun set! Here I've used it chalkboard style. I admit, my flower is just a *tad* larger than the one the sketch called for - but it's fun, right? I made it using a gluber glue dot and ribbon.

Hope your week is going well, Friday here tomorrow, woohoo! Check out the massive Anni-verve-sary sale here! 

Stamps: Doodled Occasions (Verve StampsPaper: Scrap (MME) Ink: Berrylicious (MFT) Versamark  Dies: Circle, Crochet Border (MFT) Other: Ribbon, Gem, White Embossing Powder, Jamara Embossing Folder, Gluber, White Pencil, Sequins, Distressing Tool

5 comments:

  1. OOOO, Sarah!! LOVE this. what a great chalkboard technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah this is stunning! LOVE the colors, that fantastic flower and the chalkboard! You rocked a TON of DTGD challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING ribbon flower and card! Way to get Dirty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo adorable Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is stunning, Sarah! LOVE the chalkboard look and that ribbon flower is too fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!