May 9, 2014

Do Not Worry


Hello! I'm popping in with my take on this week's Viva la Verve sketch by the fabulous Janelle! 


Gorgeous sketch right? I LOVED making this card, I only wish it photographed better, you'll have to trust me, it's so soft and pretty in real life! 


I've used the Each Day stamp set. This was my first time getting inky with this set, and it's already a favourite! Gorgeous fonts and a stunning butterfly, what more could a stamper want?! The butterflies were stamped on a very light weight vellum and fussy cut. I added some peachy sponging to my sentiment panel and a Signature Collection Seam Binding bow finished off the layout.

Here's a peek inside my card...


One lucky sketch participant will win $100 to spend in the Verve store - WOW! Best prize in all of stamping! I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards with this week's sketch! 

I don't think I'll be posting again till Monday, so have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all you hardworking Mamas! 

Stamps: Each Day (Verve StampsPaper: Date Night (Chickaniddy Crafts) Ink: Soft Cantaloupe (Hero Arts) Mint (Avery Elle) Cocoa (Memento Luxe) Dies: Scallop, Rectangles (MFT) Other: Seam Binding (Verve) Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Those butterflies are stunning, Sarah!! I was planning on using some for my card too. May have to rethink that now LOL! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vellum butterflies, Sarah! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful. Love the subtle colours, it looks so delicate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for creating such a sweet card for the VLV sketch. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!