Can you believe it's May already?! My little guy will be TWO next month! Wow! Anyway, a new month means it's time for a new Sketch For You To Try from Reverse Confetti!
I did something a little different this month - I looked at this sketch and saw a perfect Sweet Treat Tent layout!
I used the Sweet Thing stamp set, stamping the main panel on a Class Act die cut. The flower was cut from vellum using the Petals 'n Posies dies. The scalloped border is the larger side of the Double Edge Scallop Border.
The papers and enamel dot are from the Here is Happy collection by MME.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!