September 20, 2014

Get Well!

 

Hi there! I'm popping in with a card today for both the Catered Crop Good Medicine Recipe Swap and the Paper Smooches Picture Perfect challenge.


I definitely have cause to make a Get Well card - both my guys are under the weather this weekend, so I'm playing nurse! The Paper Smooches inspiration was this cool photo...


The outline flowers on the aqua bottle made me think of the gorgeous Blossoming Buds stamp set!


I stamped the large floral cluster from Blossoming Buds in Memento Gray Flannel and coloured with copics. I added some shimmer and shine with a clear Wink of Stella pen and some stickles. I've used the Retro Arrow die for the background, and added in the hello die cut from the Hello Word Dies. The paper is the excellent Burlap and Bouquets pad (on sale now!) The sentiment was stamped in Memento Luxe Teal Zeal. I finished with a few enamel dots. You can check out what's new at i {heart} papers right here

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. I hope Mommy Nurse gets some rest soon and the boys are better. Your card is stunning- as always! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and hope the boys get better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous card with so many rich colors! I hope your boys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beauty! love the colors you used and beautiful coloring! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet - just perfect for "get well"!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!