Hello! I'm popping in tonight with my take on the current sketch challenge from Reverse Confetti!
It's been a lonnnnng week with a very sick little boy (there's a nasty stomach virus going around here) and very little stamping time. It was so fun to steal a few minutes to get inky!
My card started with So Stripey. I created a plaid panel using the thick stripe and the thin stripes in pink, yellow and grey Memento Luxe ink. I bordered with gray cardstock and stamped my sentiment from In A Big Way on a vellum circle cut with Circles 'n Scallops.
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge graphic will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog to see all the amazing creations by the design team!