It's time to share my take on the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try!
Of course I had to use some goodies from the new release! Though the Give Thanks stamp set and matching Confetti Cuts are largely Fall/Thanksgiving themed, I wanted to show how you could use them for a lovey thank you card!
The rounded layer is part of the Tagged Tote (LOVE this die set!) I've used the hearts from the Love Note set and the vellum layer was cut with the Circles 'n Scallops dies.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!