June 6, 2015

Eat Me, Drink Me - June Diva Inspirations Hop


It's the 5th of the month and time for the Verve Divas to bring you our monthly Diva Inspirations Challenge and Blog Hop! There are two ways to win Verve prizes: comment on the design team's blog hop posts (linked below) to see their take on the inspiration, then go get inky and link up your take on the challenge to be eligible in our prize drawings!
Our June challenge is Eat Me, Drink Me

Are you fueled by coffee, tea or cocoa? Find cupcakes irresistible? Create a card featuring an edible treat or favored beverage!  Use the inspiration graphic as a starting point, or head off in your own direction - just leave us needing a fix of your favorite indulgence!

Click here to link up your challenge entries

Challenge deadline: Saturday, June 20.
Prize: $30 gift voucher to the Verve online store!


I am definitely a coffee girl! I reached for the wonderful Coffee stamp set for my card today. This actually started off as a full size, really layered card - but as I came to stick everything down I just loved the simplicity of the focal layer. I switched to a 3.75x4 card base and accented with the coffee bean stamp.



Need a little inspiration? Check out the blogs linked below to see what the other Divas did with the challenge! It's sure to be a treat, and speaking of treats, we've got a prize for one lucky commenter along the hop! Check out the Verve Blog today for all the prize info and deadlines!


  
1. Julee7. Maureen
2. Amy8. Marisa
3. Anya9. Chaitali
4. Betty10. Stacey
5. Sankari11. Amber
6. Sarah 


44 comments:

  1. oooo -- I like how you used the Scalloped Frame die! I need to pin this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coffee die! Great colors for a coffee card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah!! You should come play and enter it at the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the color combo and that pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich colours!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Sarah! Love those scattered leaves and the soft, simple kraft is the perfect backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS for a girl or guy! Love that leaf die cut. Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raining here so a cuppa sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of the dies you have used on your card, beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card. Great saying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! At first I didn't see the scallop! Great colors, makes me want a cup of joe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! At first I didn't see the scallop! Great colors, makes me want a cup of joe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! At first I didn't see the scallop! Great colors, makes me want a cup of joe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE that frame and your colors! Since regular coffee makes me jittery that sentiment makes me giggle!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card I love those rich Autumn like colours

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the coffee sentiment and the beans.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool. This would be fun to frame and hang in the kitchen. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmm... I own everything needed to case this card!! Really lovely, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I seriously need that coffee word die....been admiring it for some time. Love your card! It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card! I just love the papers and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect color combo for "coffee" :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Always a great sentiment! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it! I would put it on a small easel in my kitchen to remind me that a good cup of coffee can keep you calm any time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how your leaves come off the card...quite stunning! Great sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome design, clean and fresh but it still POPS! Those leaves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. Love the leaves coming out behind the focal.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a really fabulous card! I love that patterned "frame" around the sentiment. And the blue sprigs are the perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome card! I love the scalloped frame and the sprigs. Also your choice of colors and patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love how your card turned out. It is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bold and Beautiful....and I am so in agreement with this phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love that persimmon paper and those leaves are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow those leaves look so elegant on this card.,..gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how you used the sprightly sprigs die!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your clever adaption of the sentiment and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this card! Good choice in color scheme and nice touch with the navy blue vines!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!