June 5, 2015

Shine


TGIF! I had a moment to play along with the lovely Fusion Card Challenge this morning, using some great Reverse Confetti goodies.


I used both the sketch and the inspiration graphic for my card. 


I hadn't had a chance to use this beautiful sentiment from God is Good yet - it looks gorgeous stamped in Hero Arts navy ink. The papers are Flea Market from Crate Paper. I've used one of the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts for the flag, and embellished with the sun from the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts.


I added a couple of stacked wood veneer pieces and sponged the edges with kraft ink. Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. so cute, I love your card and the wood detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Sarah!! Gorgeous use of RC goodies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and the wood anchor. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Sarah! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!