June 26, 2015

SFYTT June - Masculine Birthday


Hello! I'm popping in with my take on this month's Sketch For You To Try! This is my lovely husband's birthday card, he's 33 today!


Here's my take...


Roundabout Additions was just perfect for this sketch, and I've used lots of lovely Confetti Cuts to build the layers - Documented, Circles 'n Scallops, Triple Chevies, Shakers 'n Frames.


I used the Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts to cut some embellishments. The balloons are from the fun Monkey Business set.  

Here's a peek inside...


There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th. 
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!