February 13, 2010

Simple Sympathy

Sympathy cards are never fun to make, but they are a necessity unfortunately - and a handmade, from the heart card can bring more comfort than we often realise. I don't have any pre-made sympathy cards in my stash because you always hope to not need them, but also because it's nice to focus on the recipient as you work.

This card has to travel a long way, so I went nice and simple. I started with Jen's sketch and didn't mat layers where I normally would to achieve a clean look.

The stamps from Comfort and Peace by Gina K. were all stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder. I've used Certainly Celery and Cool Caribbean ink. The paper is from Basic Grey, the ribbon was a gift. I've punched out the circles using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch.



Some supplies available from Stampin' Up! Email me for purchasing details.

It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Earn your free stamp set today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!