February 8, 2010

Update...

Hi everyone,

No pretty pictures today - it was Superbowl Day, and as a huge football fan, I was a little busy! Congrats to all the Saints fans out there, I was cheering for your side today as my beloved Steelers didn't quite make it this year! I love New Orleans though, and I can't wait to see the victory parade - I'm sure the Big Easy will do it up like no one else can.

I'll be back tomorrow with a pretty project I completed over the weekend. Until then, I wanted to let you know that so far, Stampin' Up! have sold 7524 of the I (Heart) Hearts stamp set since the beginning of the promotion. As you know, $2 from every set sold goes towards much needed relief in Haiti.

I've ordered my set, and you have until the end of Feb to grab yours and help out in a small way too - every little bit counts.

See you tomorrow!


It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Earn your free stamp set today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!