March 12, 2010

Terrific Tens - To You From Me

I so didn't want to go out and get groceries last night. It was drizzly and cold, and I just felt like snuggling up and stamping! So this was my compromise. I've had this week's FTL (one of my fav new challenge blogs) on my desk all week - and loved it. So I grabbed some punches and paper scraps and this seriously took me five minutes. Creative spirit appeased, groceries were bought and bonus - the weekend is now free of chores!
Great layout right? This could take you two minutes if you have a bunch of pre-punched scraps. I really wanted to show off a "busy" paper - this layout is perfect for that. I love having one layer cards in my stash for those times I need to send something in the envelope along with a card - almost no thickness, but lots of pretty.

I'm pretty sure I'll be back later on with something I've made today - I have lots of creative time scheduled in today!


Stamps:
Best Yet (hostess)
Paper & Card: Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Rose Red & Summer Sun Markers
Punches: Large Corner Rounder, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches
E-mail me to purchase.

Paper & Card:
Urban Prairie - Basic Grey

3 comments:

  1. Oooh oooh oooh! I have just done this sketch challenge on a card, too! You just reminded me to put it on my blog! You are right! "Lots of pretty" here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wish I could something clean & simple that was this fab looking. It's one of the styles I find super difficult - mine never look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for the link! I think I could really use that challenge often! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!