June 28, 2011

Baby Card with Riley

After a wonderful weekend away celebrating Shan's birthday, it's time to get back into the blogging swing of things. It's been quiet around here but that is about to change! It's a VERY exciting week coming up, stay tuned for a bunch of fun happenings!

Today is Riley challenge day. The lovely Joy has asked us to use dies or punches on our Riley creations.
I've used Moose in the Moon to create a soft baby card. Pretty simple, some distressing, inking of edges and Riley as always is coloured with Copic markers.
The papers for this card are from the Wisteria collection by Basic Grey. We'd love to have you play along with the challenge, if you upload to an online gallery please use the keyword Riley1311. Don't forget to check out the other Moose mate creations - links are in my sidebar. Have a great day!


Stamps: Moose in the Moon (Riley and Company) Starlight Starbright Remixed (Verve Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft, Barely Banana (SU) Paper: Wisteria (Basic Grey) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Old Paper Distress Pad (Ranger) Dies: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Punches: Small Oval (SU) Other: Vanilla Ribbon, Brads, Piercing Tool, Distressing Tool (SU)

10 comments:

  1. looove the softness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh breathtaking!!! Gorgeous distressing and coloring! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable Sarah, love the rattle charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Sarah this is a gorgeous card my dear!! I love the distressing and the papers are fabulous... perfect for darling little moon Riley!! I love this, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sarah, this is fabulous...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love the soft colors, super job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah,
    this is the cutest card!
    I love your colors and distressing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, sweet baby Riley! What a stunning card! I love everything abou it :)
    I've been browsing your blog for a looong time tonight, lol! Congrats to you! I love MFT! and it's no surprise that you're on the DT! Yay! Loving everything, I'm very inspired!
    Thank you! and have a wonderful weekend :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!