June 9, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club...on Thursday

It's sketch time again in the MFT forum - I got mine done nice and early this week, yippee! Of course, it helped I had my PI girl all coloured and "dressed" already - sometimes it's fun to just sit and colour/paper piece so I usually have one or two ready to go.
I kept the sketch somewhat clean and simple by not matting my layers. I cut out my girl and the letterbox so I could layer them slightly.

This card is also for WT325 to use die-cuts. I used nesties and one of my fave die-namics, the jumbo open scallop. Inside I used the sweet stack label and well worn greetings die-namics. I LOVE mixing all the die-namic shapes to create new combos!
How fun are these Lime Twist papers from My Mind's Eye? They are producing some awesome lines right now! I got a big paper order yesterday, so I'll have some new (to me) goodies to show you soon!

Stamps: PI - Happy Mail and Flurries of Love (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: White (SU) Paper: Lime Twist - Fly a Kite (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Well Worn Greetings, Jumbo Open Scallop & Sweet Stack Labels Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Copic Markers

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!